Threaded inserts

Hello All,

Does anyone have any 4-40, 6-32 and or 8-32 threaded insert models.

Maybe they're in SW toolbox, but I can't find them.

TIA, Muggs

-- Change "home" to"comcast" to reply

Reply to
Muggs

Considering the wide variety of threaded inserts available, can you specify the type you are seeking?

Reply to
John Eric Voltin

Thanks, I just made the few that I needed. I was really just wondering outloud why with all the PEM fasteners in toolbox why SW didn't include threaded inserts.

Thanks again, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs