Autoballoon: Isometric View

Hi, I am trying to use the command "Autoballoon" in an Isometric View. The command bring up the balloons automatically but then, if I try to clean up the mess by moving the arrows on other edges of parts, the balloons loose the link and displays a "?" . From what I have read from a previous post it was an already old bug last year. Can someone confirm that? Is there an other way to do it? Thanks JC

Reply to
Primeau