Colorize Macro

Hello All,

Does anyone have Matt Lombards Colorize and/or his Fix and Colorize macros. The ones in his macro lib wont download.

TIA, Muggs Change "home" to"comcast" to reply

Reply to
Muggs

I don't have Matt's but did you attend a SWW session by Barry-Wehmiller? They passed out a CD that has a SW add-in that includes a "color my assy parts" routine. However, I found that it didn't always work and they sent me a new .dll file. Now it works just fine. It also has several other handy things like saving out individual part files from multiple congifs, exporting mass properties of all the parts in an assy to an Excel file, etc. If you don't have the CD, they will probably let you download it - can't hurt to ask. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany