aligning 2 views in 2 dimensions, min/max overlay

I want to create a 10x min/max overlay for checking a part on a comparator. SW doesn't have a direct method a align views along two
axes. I have the min/max geometry saved in different configs. in the same part file. I want to import these into a drawing and then align the views on top of one another.
The only workaround I have found is to first align one section horizonally to another section, break the alignment and align vertically to the same view. Then lock the view position. This is pretty cumbersome.
I also tried to insert mulitple bodies into one part file or one assembly file and section that view, but when I sectioned the composite part it doesn't always display the overlay correctly. Sometimes the max config. is superimposed over the min body, masking the min config.
Any ideas?