External threads

Other than a sentence or two under "cosmetic threads" I can't find anything
in the help file regarding external threads and their creation. Can someone
direct me in the right direction.
Reply to
grphxman1
Hey,
I don't do this. I simply add a cosmetic thread.
Reaper.
Reply to
Reaper2561
I agree...I would never go through the trouble of actually modling threads for a nut, bolt, or tapped hole. Sometimes though I'll have a special part that I think rates actual threads. More often than not it impresses the customer and makes them less likely to question my hourly rates;o).
grphxman1
Reply to
grphxman1