External threads

Other than a sentence or two under "cosmetic threads" I can't find anything in the help file regarding external threads and their creation. Can someone direct me in the right direction.

Reply to
grphxman1

Hey,

I don't do this. I simply add a cosmetic thread.

Reaper.

Reply to
Reaper2561

I agree...I would never go through the trouble of actually modling threads for a nut, bolt, or tapped hole. Sometimes though I'll have a special part that I think rates actual threads. More often than not it impresses the customer and makes them less likely to question my hourly rates;o).

grphxman1

Reply to
grphxman1