Fail to initialize vb,.. will not work... error?

I changed my video driver and I don't remember but why do I get this error when starting SW2003?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Oh, btw, there is plenty of ram so the message at the end is boooguuus.

Arrgh,.. this is wierd?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Thanks for the response, Philippe.

I've done everything and called the VAR and got a procedure to uninstall vba, uninstall SW, reboot, reinstall vba and SW and still the same error!

So, I'll ask, what/where is the VBA on the Office CD?

(man, this is a pita)..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Here's my update or workaround for the problem I had...

After reviewing my two other user logins, I found that I could open SW with no problems there. So, my guess is, the desktop for my main login became corrupt when I installed the other display driver there?

What I did was make all my desktop information accessible, then logged in as administrator and deleted all of the desktop. I then re-logged in and the desktop is rebuilt so all is better now!!!

(I use to do this with early NT desktops when they started acting strange)

Odd problem and solution but some of you might keep it in mind for future reference.

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador