Font

Ever since I switched to SW2005 I've been having font spacing problems. It seems the space between characters has been reduced to ~0. I can't find any options to change the character spacing. Is it possible to control the character spacing? mabie there's an exteran config file or something. I've also tried different fonts and it seems to affect all of them. I do have some monospaced fonts that are ok, but to implement them permanently would require changing all of my title blocks.

Anyways, any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Anders

Reply to
arasmussen