get density macro

I need to verify that an old assembly has each part set to correct density. Is there a way to open the assembly and have a macro go to each part and create a custom property that extracts the density (" snipped-for-privacy@part.SLDPRT")?

If so, could someone shed some light on how to create macro?

I tried to create myself, but what I recorded will only open the specific part I used to create the macro, then it stops after opening doc properties.

Reply to
remy martin

Feel free to dissect/recycle the "Density Manager" macro.

Reply to
That70sTick

Thank You

Reply to