Hide all except ???

Hello all.

I'm along time MDT user, and have used IV quite a bit in the last year or so. I can not seem to find a way of selecting one or more parts or sub-assemblies, and hide everything else. Am I missing something?

Hope some one can show me the way.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jake Hamilton

on the configurations tab, right-click on your configuration name and there will be an option to 'advanced show/hide'

hit that and see what happens. there is a lot of choices and variables and stuff.

good luck!

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee