How Does SolidWorks 2005 Compare To A Real Hybrid Modeler ?

In case it's not obvious, we're all idiots in our own way, and we're all competent in our own way. Cliffy irritates me at times, but then even more so does his object of greatest affection (JB). It might interest you to know that Cliffy went out of his way to show me what technical errors in assumption I had made (and to which you responded with flame) without condemning me for making those errors. Does that sound like a guy who is an idiot? Well . . . of course you're right, he's sometimes an idiot, and sometimes I am -- and sometimes you are. Flaming people for reasons of no particular import can be perceived (rightly) as being an idiot, and not giving credit where credit is due is also not particularly smart. But I'll take your advice following (lighten up) to heart and carry on . . . if you'll do the same.

Reply to
Sporkman

BD Will, no doubt, be happy to explain his broom & rocks .

Reply to
Cliff

The broom is used for keeping the floor around my high speed mill tidy. It's also a useful weapon for keeping pesky designers and/or engineers who *think* they know how to machine stuff at a reasonable distance, though sporting a shit eating grin and having conversations with whatever you're machining at the moment seems to have the same effect too.

Also, the classic rock that emanates from the shop boom box, umm, well, rocks. :-)

Reply to
Black Dragon

Don't coddle it. Tell it the truth.

Reply to