How Does SolidWorks 2005 Compare To A Real Hybrid Modeler ?

What does this information have to do with anything?

Are you abusing abuse departments by filing frivolous complaints once /again/ Cliff?

You really ought to seek professional mental health care about your obsession with JB Cliff.

It'll help.

Really.

Reply to
Black Dragon

Idiot. I've never filed a complaint against poor jb's endless ads. He's too amusing.

However .... have any hot/stolen/cracked software for sale? I do file on those .

Reply to
Cliff

"I suspect" he is a very troubled person.

Reply to
Ron Smith

Reply to
Sporkman

Reply to
Sporkman

LOL! You're as much of an idiot as Cliff is. What makes you think users of dynamic IP addresses can not be traced?

Reply to
Black Dragon

Those damn Black Helicopters. They're always stealthily circling overhead.

Reply to
Black Dragon

The evidence speaks for itself.

Reply to
Black Dragon

It's 3dinkie's stuff. IF they have a problem with poor clueless it's up to them to complain IMHO. They have the standing to do so, if desired. I had gathered that they, like so many others, had asked the poor guy not to post their name or about their stuff though.

Perhaps some of the other vendors would pay him to keep it up?

Reply to
Cliff

It's just amusing to watch him move about . You never know where he'll pop up next from.

Reply to
Cliff

Only to people with weird obsessions, that is, people like you.

Nobody's interested but you, and you're interested only because you're obsessed.

Reply to
Black Dragon

You're lost again. The landscaping newsgroups are a few doors back up the hall.

Reply to
Black Dragon

You'd be suprised at how much an Etch-A-Sketch can do

Devin Hughey

and

Devin Hughey

This is a "keeper. 8~) !!!

Reply to
Jeff Howard

I'm not going to defend Mr. Dragon for his present language, but I do have to say that, even though his posts can be very abrasive, he has been very helpful to me in private communications. Back before Eco-Squeeze came along, he suggested a method for using Unfrag, wrote a script for me when I showed my inability to do it myself, and then helped me debug the application of the script to my particular circumstances. Usenet brings out the best and the worst in us.

Jerry Steiger

Reply to
Sporkman

I should flame your arse for the top post but to heck with it. ;-)

Sorry about that Sporkman, I didn't really mean to offend you or anybody else reading the group. You just got caught in the cross fire of the never ending quibbling between Cliff and I. According to each of us each other is a blithering idiot though both of us know that's not really true. Well, OK, I lied. *Sometimes* Cliff really is an idiot.

Lighten up. Take it easy. Put that Solidworks stuff away have a cold one on me. Life's to short to take it all so friggin' seriously.

Thanks for the kind words Jerry.

And just as in real life, what goes around comes around, eventually. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. ;-)

Reply to
Black Dragon

Flame away

Reply to