How long does it take to fix PDF printing problem?

point here is no one believes SW (or by association, our VARs).

Officially, SP2.0 was indeed pulled because PDF printing was broken. Got an email from SW, and it was briefly noted on the website.

That's a really sorry-ass excuse considering all the REAL bugs in the program.

-nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.

we'll do the same. the fees for 3 years of subcription service for us in france is mostly the price for a new version. no needs in 2003, the 2004 is a donwgrade. so in 2005, we won't loose money.

less subscriptions -> less incomes for sw -> better quality to gain new customers.

Xand

Reply to
TTB

Changing the color of a part also triggers the spontaneous suppression bug. That is being taken care of by SP2. However, I am skeptical that there might be yet another trigger that might have been missed... because ther are some parts whose color I am pretty darn positive I did not change.

suppression,

Reply to
Edward T Eaton

It happened to me (in a new way) just today. I suppressed a component in an assembly and it disappeared as expected. However, the feature manager still showed it as 'live'. Selecting it in the feature manager did not offer the option to unsupress. After a minute or two of head scratching, I opened the part file and found that in the assembly it only appeared to have been suppressed. In reality all the features had been suppressed.

:|

Jim S.

Reply to
Jim Sculley

there are other triggers.

i created a new part. Then a new drawing. when I inserted a model view, it was just an empty box.

the entire model had suppressed.

also had it happen when doing something with a dimension. forget what exactly tho.

-nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.

Reply to