I need to get 72 photo renders done over the next few weeks

Does anyone have suggestions on how to automate the process? Also would this work when using a plug-in like Maxwell? I have a studio setup for Photoworks that I have had success with for a small run of renders but not for a large number. If anyone has had success automating renderings/Solidworks process, or running Maxwell/Photoworks over a network I would appreciate your advice.

Reply to
parel

Do you have the Solidworks Animator plugin also?

If so you could set up a animation and have PhotoWorks render each frame of the animation.

Reply to
scota

Well actually it will be about 72 separate concepts. But the Animator plugin could be useful for renders of the same concept.

Reply to
parel