internal light source in photoworks?

I have a wine cooler modeled that has 2 aura lights inside the cabinet. How do i create the light source to come from that position for a rendering?

Reply to
3d

You could place a point light at that location. You could also place a spot light at the location and then define the target location of the spot. I would try the point light first. It's a little tricky placing a light in an exact location. This is how I do it.

In your model place a 3d sketch point where you would like the light. Use the measure tool to give you the coordinates of the sketch point. In the light properties box you can enter those coordinates to place the light.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

What's an Aura Light? Is that anything like a neon light?

I tried doing a search...

but ended up in happy-unicorn-rainbowland :^P

What I might suggest is to enable Indirect Illumination and assign a "Constant" material type to one of the surfaces in your model. That will act as a light source.

Follow these directions...

and let us know how it goes.

Mike Wilson

Reply to