Is it possible...

Is it possible to view SLDDRWs or SLDASMs without having SolidWorks? A friend of mine has given me a couple of files in these formats, but I don't have SolidWorks; I tend to use AutoCAD/SketchUp/Photoshop. Is this the right place to be asking this kind of question? Who knows?

Ta.

Reply to
Joe.Tenner

You can use eDrawings or SolidWorks Viewer. See SW website.

Reply to
That70sTick

Unless they are in Iran, or some other "restricted" company, where (I believe) they are blocked from downloading the software, and it would be illegal for you to supply it. So I was told recently by my VAR, as I have an Iranian customer.....

John H

Reply to
John H

I have Iran blocked on my website too, but I know people there know how to get around the blocks. There are people in Iran using SolidWorks as far as I can tell.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper