Is it possible to explode configs into seperate parts - without breaking assembly?

Hi all,
I have an assembly of extruded pieces which I've been building up using
design tables etc. But it has all spiralled out of control. Too many
config's, too much confusion and lot's of small errors. I want to save
each config to a seperate part then replace the related assembly items
with the new part file. Surely there is a macro or something for this?
Zander
Reply to
Zander
I received just that program as part of a SW add-in at SWW2005 from Barry-Wehmiller. You might go to their website
and request a copy.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
I just did a part with 34 config's. It wasn't that hard to do it manually.
Save as: new part name Use config name for new part. open new part delete all other configs delete all suppressed features (hit the delete dependent features) Make new assembly, manually mating all new parts....
Dan
Reply to
Dan Bovinich