Is SP 4 solid?

Hi all, Not being one of those brave souls who make all the first tries with SP updates, does anyone know if this one has any regressive bugs? Maybe all the real pioneers are now off on the 2004 quest and aren't trying the SPs. Cheers, Bob - Toronto

Reply to
Bob

So far with SP4, reference dims are disappearing when I cross over them with the mouse. They will reappear only 50% of the time with a refresh. SP3 crashed on a regular basis. SP0 works great...Go figure!

Reply to
Walms

seems to me the section view tool is still not working properly despite being listed as having been attended to

Reply to
neil