Is this good practice ? (blocks in a sketch)

I'm starting to use blocks in my models more, and one particular block I created is a V-notch. Its basically a triangle with equal sides, .

120". I use this on various parts of a sheetmetal part for alignment reasons.

If I insert multiple instances of this block, and do not explode them, is this good practice? Its hard to tell if the blocks are fully constrained, since the block entities are grey. The only way to tell if the blocks are constrained is to look at the sketch in the feature tree. I try to constrain the blocks until I get rid of the ( - ). Also, I do not link the block to the master block.

Is it good (or ok) practice to do this?

Reply to
SW Monkey