blocks behaving badly

Hi guys, recently i've started to use blocks more frequently in sketches and found something very disturbing: when i create a block in a specific alignment (lets say horizontal) and i insert it at angled alignment in the same sketch or in a different sketch then if i explode the angled inserted block then solidworks reverts it alignment back to the original alignment in which it is created!! WTF!! this isnt good at all! it should stay in the angle in which i've inserted it into the sketch! did anyone of you guys stumbled across this?

Thanks, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

Gil,

What version and SP are you using? It's working OK for me in 2007 SP3.

Reply to
John

Gil,

I tested it on 2007 x64 SP4.0 and it worked fine. Can you send me an example?

Reply to
John

Reply to
Gil Alsberg