blocks behaving badly

Hi guys,
recently i've started to use blocks more frequently in sketches and found
something very disturbing:
when i create a block in a specific alignment (lets say horizontal) and i
insert it at angled alignment in the same sketch or in a different sketch
then if i explode the angled inserted block then solidworks reverts it
alignment back to the original alignment in which it is created!! WTF!! this
isnt good at all! it should stay in the angle in which i've inserted it into
the sketch! did anyone of you guys stumbled across this?
Thanks,
Gil
Reply to
Gil Alsberg
Gil,
What version and SP are you using? It's working OK for me in 2007 SP3.
Reply to
John
Gil,
I tested it on 2007 x64 SP4.0 and it worked fine. Can you send me an example?
Reply to
John
2007 x64 sp3.1
Reply to