Jon and Cliffy -- children you are killfiled

Hooray, I found a utility (FixNews) that allows me to killfile using Netscape 4.75. My first action is to killfile both Jon and Cliffy. Despite both of them OCCASIONALLY posting something helpful and worth reading their value to the comp.cad.solidworks newsgroup is most definitely a sum negative. Doubtless the same for alt.machines.cnc, not that I browse there often. I hope they GROW UP someday, but I'm not counting on it. And this to both of them: any direct email to me will (in the future) be trashed -- unread if I can help it. Idiots.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Mark,

It's not nice to eat candy > Hooray, I found a utility (FixNews) that allows me to killfile using

Reply to
clay

Clay, I'm using Netscrape 4.7 and have Cliff filtered. Click Edit ion the menu, Message filters are the 3rd selection from the bottom. Very easy to use

Reply to
Garlicdude

Unless you want to start something and contribute to the garbage, please keep your killfilter to yourself.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

BUT Sporky!

You will MISS the Jon and Cliff Show!!!

That's almost as bad as missing Dallas!!! pmsl :-P :-)

Reply to
pete

Where the heck is Coronado Springs? Anywhere near Colorado Springs?

Reply to
Sporkman

YES!! It's almost that good. I mean bad. Whatever. I don't know if it's working or not, but I don't see posts by either one of them in this thread so far (hot diggity dog). Keeping fingers and toes crossed.

For Clay: I found it at

Sporkman

Spork,

they haven't responded yet, 5:15 PST

Cliff is probably preparing 25 or 30 one liners as we speak. Although, if you can't see him, there's not much point is there.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM

And JB is preparing his rebuttals before he even reads the questions. Great soap stuff

Kman

Reply to
Kman

I've been spending my time posting to Ed Eaton in an attempt to get Ed to try VX.

Do you think this is a bad thing ?

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

You guys don't seem to care this is a SolidWorks newsgroup. We all could be posting stuff to push ourselves or other products that are not directly SW related. The bombardment of VX and other stuff isn't. Nothing personal

Kman

message

Reply to
Kman

Another pathetic, childish attempt to get attention. You are as much a wanker as those you rail against.

Reply to
sittingduck

Duck,

Actually, Spork's on of the most reserved regulars here, takes alot to rile him. He's just sick of the crap, and he's sharing his solution with others.

You, on the other hand, never seem to contribute anything but criticism and diatribe.

Mark

Reply to
MM

sitt>>

(Looked this guy's posts up in Google archives -- MM is quite correct; his "contributions" are pretty worthless from what I can see.)

**Plonk!!**

Thanks, Mark. Hey, this killfiling thing is kinda fun.

Reply to
Sporkman

Q: What is Plonk?

A: The cry of a frustrated idiot, or a stupid no0b who just discovered a kill-file.

If you want to Plonk someone, just do it.... announcing the fact is retarded.

Reply to
sittingduck

Plonk!

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I have been lurking in this newsgroup for several years, posting very occasionally. Learning a lot from the likes of Ed Eaton, Sporky, Paul Salvador, Dale Dunn and Matt Lombard (to name but a few). Thanks gentlemen.

Jon and Cliffs posts were somewhat amusing for a while. I think I may have even learned something from both of them at some stage. But there childish antics have been getting worse and more boring. They have been on my Kill filter for some weeks now, ahhhhh what peace.

Note I subscribe to NewScene browsing this newsgroup with Mozilla Thunderbird and using it's inbuilt filter for Jon and Cliff. In the unlikely event of getting direct mail from those two, I could add them to my MailWasher Blacklist useful for filtering idiots as well as SPAM.

John Layne

Sporkman wrote:

Reply to
John Layne

Must have been someone I already Plonked said that.

Reply to
Sporkman