Laptop / Portables

We need a laptop for using SW in design reviews etc.

Thinking about a Dell M90 workstation with Nvidia Quadro FX 2500M This video card is not listed by SolidWorks but is the same "family" as other Quadro FXs.

Anybody had any problems or got any comments/advice on this?

Reply to
jonathan rees

If you are considering the dell M90 also put the HP Nw9440 on your shopping list - see MCAD review ...

Life in Mono

An earlier Dell user in this newsgroup noted his company's use of both the M65 and M90, saying the M65 was a very good machine.

It probably depends on what you like in screens.

Bo

j> We need a laptop for using SW in design reviews etc.

Reply to
Bo