Viewsonics 28" LCD monitor

Anybody using this one for SolidWorks? I have a 3-1/2 year old workstation with an nVidia quadro xgl1100 vid card. Will I have any problems if I go to this monitor? (on sale at Frye's this weekend for $599 after rebate)

Thanks, jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

Don't know much about it but I would think it should be good and it looks like a good price..

BTW, for those looking for a great price on 24" LCD's,...

DCL24A 24" W DVI = $349.99 from CostCo

24" LCD from Soyo = $300.00 from OfficeMax
..

Reply to
zxys