Large assembly mode in drawings!

I don't figure this out, how is it possible that when i have disabled large assembly mode from options, still every drawing that I create are in that state...yes drawings, you read correctly. I can't show temp. axes or anything before I switch it off from tools-large assembly mode??

using sw04sp1.0 clean install on new workstation

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Check tools/options/system/options "display style" and make sure it's not draft quality.....You can also check properties for each view to see if it's draft or high quality

Krister

Reply to
Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

It's not that, I have to use high quality anyway to get DWG export work for me, with draft it doesn't. This whole thing is somehow related to one pc only that has clean install. Right now I'm working with another pc that has no problems at all.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

I had some problems the other day with mates....couldn't edit distance in second mate...the only thing that helped was to clean the registry and redo all my settings in SW

Krister

Reply to
Krister L

All settings, so you deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SolidWorks\SolidWorks 2004\* or what exactly?

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Hi Markku...

No it was HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SolidWorks\SolidWorks 2004\

Krister

Reply to
Krister L

Ok, thanks, I'll try that

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Seems to work, very funny because whole pc was just taken out of the box and everything installed, so it was very clean install.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola