Large assembly mode in drawings!

I don't figure this out, how is it possible that when i have disabled
large assembly mode from options, still every
drawing that I
create are in that state...yes drawings, you read correctly. I can't show
temp. axes or anything before I switch it off from tools-large assembly
mode??
using sw04sp1.0 clean install on new workstation
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
could this be why my centermarks dont show. i put them in but then as soon as i click out they go bye bye
Reply to
3d
Check tools/options/system/options "display style" and make sure it's not draft quality.....You can also check properties for each view to see if it's draft or high quality
Krister
Reply to
Krister L
Sorry,...missed one word ...should be: tools/options/system/options/drawings/ "display style"
Reply to
Krister L
It's not that, I have to use high quality anyway to get DWG export work for me, with draft it doesn't. This whole thing is somehow related to one pc only that has clean install. Right now I'm working with another pc that has no problems at all.
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
I had some problems the other day with mates....couldn't edit distance in second mate...the only thing that helped was to clean the registry and redo all my settings in SW
Krister
Reply to
Krister L
All settings, so you deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SolidWorks\SolidWorks 2004\* or what exactly?
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
Hi Markku...
No it was HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SolidWorks\SolidWorks 2004\
Krister
Reply to
Krister L
Ok, thanks, I'll try that
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
Seems to work, very funny because whole pc was just taken out of the box and everything installed, so it was very clean install.
Reply to
Markku Lehtola