Laser Profile Work

We run SW6 (Sheetworks, Circuitworks and CAMworks) here and are
thinking of setting up a service to allow people to email us their SW
files for cutting out on our 4kw Amada laser on a rapid turnaround
basis.
We are not setting up on a major sub contract metalwork industry as we
use the laser for our own products and that we why we only want to work
with users that can send their requirements directly to us in a format
we work with on a daily basis. We just think that the SW community
could be interested and we have a bit of spare capacity.
We are based in the South of England but could pretty much cover the
whole of the UK.
Any thoughts?
Reply to
Andy Graham
Very interested - at the moment we are stuck with translating from SW6 - DWG - Radan
the Radan translation is by the sheetmetal sub-contractor Where are u RGDS Nick Ford
SolidWorks User Group London
Andy Graham wrote:
Reply to
SWUGLon
High Wycombe, Bucks.
The scenario you described is exactly why we only want to target SW users. I am not sure we have the time or patience to be able to do all the translation processes. We just want to get the job, sheet lay it out, run it, ship it.
Simple(?)
SWUGL> Very interested - at the moment we are stuck with translating from SW6 > - DWG - Radan
Reply to
Andy Graham