Laser Profile Work

We run SW6 (Sheetworks, Circuitworks and CAMworks) here and are thinking of setting up a service to allow people to email us their SW files for cutting out on our 4kw Amada laser on a rapid turnaround basis.

We are not setting up on a major sub contract metalwork industry as we use the laser for our own products and that we why we only want to work with users that can send their requirements directly to us in a format we work with on a daily basis. We just think that the SW community could be interested and we have a bit of spare capacity.

We are based in the South of England but could pretty much cover the whole of the UK.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
Andy Graham

SWUGLon

Very interested - at the moment we are stuck with translating from SW6

- DWG - Radan

the Radan translation is by the sheetmetal sub-contractor Where are u RGDS Nick Ford

SolidWorks User Group L> We run SW6 (Sheetworks, Circuitworks and CAMworks) here and are

Reply to
SWUGLon

High Wycombe, Bucks.

The scenario you described is exactly why we only want to target SW users. I am not sure we have the time or patience to be able to do all the translation processes. We just want to get the job, sheet lay it out, run it, ship it.

Simple(?)

SWUGL> Very interested - at the moment we are stuck with translating from SW6 > - DWG - Radan

Reply to
Andy Graham