Library Features - Internal and External Threads

Hi,

I am usually the guy that gets to model threads into various parts here...and I am tired of having to do them manually every time. I have tried a few different ways of making library features of each size (3/4 NPT - 3" NPT) so that I can just drag them into each part when I need them.

For some reason, it will not allow me to save the thread data...no matter what I do. The closest I can get, is it will pop up a box saying that some of the data will be lost...and every time the only data lost is the thread data!!!!

Is there a way to do this ? What am I doing wrong!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Jeremy.

Reply to
SxWx