Logitech NuLOOQ navigatorâ„¢

I just came across this as I was shopping for a new mouse - has anyone got one or is anyone using one with SWX?

Looks a little like the Space Navigator

I was just wondering if anyone has compared them, the Nulooq can be got for about =C2=A345 in the UK

Probably only half as good as the Navigator though - LOL

Kev

Reply to
alphawave

If I remember correctly, having not used on personally, this is just a 2D navigator. It pans the screen up/down, left/right, and zooms, but it will not rotate a 3D model. It may also rotate the screen, but always about the screen center in the projected 2D plane.

Looks a little like the Space Navigator

I was just wondering if anyone has compared them, the Nulooq can be got for about £45 in the UK

Probably only half as good as the Navigator though - LOL

Kev

Reply to
Swizzle