Logitech NuLOOQ navigator™

I just came across this as I was shopping for a new mouse - has anyone got one or is anyone using one with SWX?
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/design_controller/devices/407&cl=gb,en
Looks a little like the Space Navigator
I was just wondering if anyone has compared them, the Nulooq can be got for about £45 in the UK
Probably only half as good as the Navigator though - LOL
Kev
If I remember correctly, having not used on personally, this is just a 2D navigator. It pans the screen up/down, left/right, and zooms, but it will not rotate a 3D model. It may also rotate the screen, but always about the screen center in the projected 2D plane.