saving enclosed documents

I need to save an enclosed document from a SolidWorks model or drawing, can I do it with a macro? Or I must directly open the document with its specific application (such as Word if DOC, Excel if XLS,....) and then save it as a copy? Thanks in advance for help. Bye Ely

Reply to
ely

Ely,

I've never heard the term "enclosed document" before. Can you describe what you are trying to do?

Matt Lorono

fcsuper

I think he means the embedded "Design Journal.doc" (Word) and the Design Table.xls (Excel).

..

Reply to
zxys

Yes something like that. Sorry about my translate, beacause I use SW in italian, don't know how is named the same section in english. You know you can add documents (enclosed) in a SW model, and I need to save this file automatically and not in manual. You think is possible? Bye

Reply to
ely

Copy and paste maybe?

Reply to