AIRFIX Cl 31

Hi from OZ,

Just got my August copy of BRM down here...saw the article re the value of Triang/Hornby gear. The catalogue shot of the Class 31 got me thinking. Going through my cupboard, I came accross an Airfix Cl 31, item # 54100-6, loco #31 401. It has not been run at all, judging from no marking on the wheels, especially the dummy bogie. Inside the box lid is "Beaties

8pounds,50......1979" written in pen..obviously when it was purchased. How it got down here,nobody knows. I got it at a closing down sale. Was wondering if anyone out there would know the value of this, as it is part of my collection of items I am selling off, including Mainline, Lima BR stuff. Thanks Cheers Ray AUSTRALIA
Reply to
44211

Nick Gurney

"44211" wrote

We usually sell these (easily) for around GBP20.00 but the impending release of a totally new class 31 by Hornby *may* have an impact on that.

John.

Reply to
John Turner