Long load times in SW2006

I think we've narrowed it down to SW then.

Reply to
TOP

Yeah thats what I have concluded so far also.

I tried to monitor what is happening with filemon, but it aint that easy to read the output, so far I havent been able to see what is happening that could slow it down.

After uninstalling the QoS I dont have longer loadtimes locally with the network cable plugged, so it worked in some way.

Reply to
Ronni