Looking for Helical Coil Screw...

I've been looking all over the place for a model of a Helical Coil Insert (in particular, one that conforms to MS21209 or the superseding spec) as I really don't want to have to spend the time modeling this if someone has it. Does anyone have it or can point me to what other places other than 3d Central I can look?

Thanks,

Scott

IYM

Since it is not difficult to generate, I would ask the suppliers of these parts for a solid model.

Its not like these things are a secret or anything.

Bo

Reply to
Bonobo

No - They aren't secret and I don't know what the hell I was thinking - It's been one of those days and I looked at the spec and was going to attempt to reconstruct the helix with the 4 sided grip coil in the middle as well as the tangs, instead of a visual representation...(stupid, huh?) Many thanks to Steve for sending me his MS21209 solid file. It still saved me time, as I was working on something else in the meanwhile...

Like I said, one of those days...(After patching a phone call thru to me, I said "Thanks, I love you" to the receptionist this morning...Can't wait for that one to go around the place! LOL)

Thanks again, Scott

Reply to
IYM