Mass Property Values to Design Table

A variation of this topic has been presented before, but I could not find a clear way to get the actual value of a mass property to show up in an excel design table. I can get the text expression, but that does not help when trying to use the volume of a part in an excel formula. Has anyone successfully done this?

Reply to
JLCAD

Use the pull down list young Luke.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

TOP, My Jedi abilities have not enabled me to find this "pull down list" you speak of. Please enlighten me.

Reply to
JLCAD