Image in a Drawing file?

Ok, I have pasted an image that I got from an Image program. It shows up fine on the drawing, but I can not have ANYTHING over it. It is always in the "Front" even when I "send it to back". Has anyone had any luck with this? I want to put ballon leaders pointing to some of thin things in the image.

I am using 2007 sp3.0

Chris

Reply to
Chris Bourgeois

Chris,

As far as I know, this is how SolidWorks handles OLE > Ok, I have pasted an image that I got from an Image program. It shows

Reply to
fcsuper

Draw a block extrude it and on one face attach decal of your picture, create view of this part in drawing turn the shaded mode on and now you can put on it any thin you want

Reply to
mr.T