problem with language of windows

My problem is coming from the date The date isn't written in the same format in a US Windows(mm/jj/yyyy) and in Canadian French (jj/mm/yyyy) and Canadian English (jj/mm/yyyy)

my goal is to know in witch Windows system I am

thanks

Reply to
zmpulse

zmpulse wrote in news:1178038977.615165.173040 @l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

The date format can be customized for each installation of Windows. Perhaps you should be looking for that instead.

In XP Pro: Control Panel/Regional and Language Options/Regional Options tab/Customize button/Date tab

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I have found a solution I just have to put this VB command: FormatDateTime(pCalCtrl, vbLongDate) and compare it to know in witch system I am

TANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Reply to
zmpulse