Textured Image in Drawing

I thought I read someone stating you could display a textured image of
the model in drawing, but the only thing I can figure out is how to
shade the drawing view. Is it possible to turn on the display of
textures or do I have to save an image while in the model and cut and
paste in my drawing?
TIA,
SR
Reply to
SR
Don't think it's possible to view the texture in a drawing, if You look at the help file it states part or assembly component
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L