Textured Image in Drawing

I thought I read someone stating you could display a textured image of the model in drawing, but the only thing I can figure out is how to shade the drawing view. Is it possible to turn on the display of textures or do I have to save an image while in the model and cut and paste in my drawing?

TIA, SR

Reply to
SR

Don't think it's possible to view the texture in a drawing, if You look at the help file it states part or assembly component

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L