Mate question

How do I assign hierarchy to two parts to be mated? I'm trying to mate two parts and the program moves the wrong part.... actually the program moves the assembly to the part. I want to move the part to the assembly.

Cheers.

Reply to
happy

You can temporarily fix the assy, do the mate, then float it. Or you can add mates to it to tie it down where you want it, then mate the part to it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thank you!

Reply to
happy

Fix the assembly(Not broken fix but fix part no move fix). Temporarily if needed. This may cause your tree to light up but once you unfix your assy all will be happy again.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich