Measure: center to x or min to x?

Does anybody have pierced the secret of that. I mean when I measure something, how could I control if the system take the center of a round thing (edge or face) or the minimum for the distance?

Reply to
Robin

Robin

Robin, to me it's a great mystery too! I usually select the face of a cilinder first and then an edge. I get a measurement from the midpoint of the cilinder to the edge. You can check this by the yellow measure line. But sometimes this don't work. There must be a way to control this, but i don't know it yet

Frank

Reply to
Frank Q

Reply to