Where can I get Proengineer Decrypter?

When I try to open a Proengineer file, Solidworks says to go download the "Proengineer Decrypter" but I can't find it on the Solidworks
website. Does anybody know where or how I can find it?
you must be on SW2004 sp2.1

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050209050700010800020304 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Thanks. I'm on 2003 at this point
Rocko wrote:

--------------050209050700010800020304--

IIRC, 04 still can't read Wildfire docs.