Metric tapped callouts

It seems in 2005 when using hole callouts on tapped metric hole callouts, you no long get thread pitches in the callouts. I just installed SP1 hoping
this would again work and it doesn't. Am I missing something here? Hard for me to believe this is a bug that's not fixed.
Beta Monkey
You'd be suprised at what they didn't fix from the beta problems. One of them being the hole callouts being totally screwed and almost useless. in 2005