mirror command

Why cant I get the mirror command to work properly, it just doesn't want to behave for me. MC

Reply to
Michael

What are your trying to mirror? And the steps you have applied thus far? Have you read the SW 2004 help information on mirroring parts, bodies, surfaces, features ... Need more information to understand what you are attempting to accomplish.

Kman

Reply to
Kman

If you're using the mirror command in part and you've used the "Up to Next" option in some of your extrudes, you may be getting some unexpected results. You should be okay if you tick Geometry Pattern.

Reply to
Mawg