Solidworks timeshare?

I have an occasional use for Solidworks (usually a few days a month). I use seats licensed by clients but increasingly would like it on my laptop; however, I can't justify a full license for my current needs.

Is there any pay-as-you-use option? Ideally, I'd like to use a license server that logs usage and charges by the hour. I think it would make sense to buy the seat after needing more than about 800 hours per year, which means roughly $7-$8/hour.

Any such options out there?

Reply to
jl

Your local VAR might help with payments or something of that nature. Once I saw a promotional deal where they cut off a chunk of the price if you showed them a valid license of an AutoDesk product you were using previously. Who knows, they may offer something similar again?

Jeff Mowry > Is there any pay-as-you-use option? Ideally, I'd like to use a license

Reply to
Jeff Mowry