SolidWorks still prints 'Student Version' when I print something

I upgraded my Student Version of SolidWorks to the SolidWorks 2004 SP3, but when I print anything, the 'SolidWorks Student License Acedemic Use Only' test still prints in the bottom left corner of my page.

Also, if I create a project on this laptop and then take it to work, my computer there also prints out the same 'SolidWorks Student License Acedemic Use Only' .

I've uninstalled and reinstalled SW 2004 twice, but it does not help.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Mark Troutner

Mark,

Did you clean out the registry before re-installing ?

I think the water mark is part of the document. That would explain why it still prints when you take it to work.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM