Light command, only command type interface?

Hi,
I need to render a model and it's baen a while since I've used Auocad.
What am I doing wrong when I use the Light command and I don't get the
graphical command user interface only the command-line type options?
Reply to
Rxman
..my earlier question: using ver 2008
Reply to
Rxman
I'm not certain with your version, but I suggest you check the CMDDIA and FILEDIA commands at the command line. If they are set to 0, try setting them to 1.
Brian.
> *From:* Rxman > *Date:* Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:10:29 +0300 > > Hi, > I need to render a model and it's baen a while since I've used > Auocad. > What am I doing wrong when I use the Light command and I don't get > the > graphical command user interface only the command-line type options?
Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac