measure command

Hi,

The measure command used to allow the user to remove one of the two picks.... is there a way to allow this with 2005?

The problem is I'm trying measure multiple holes from the same origin and I have to reset my picks to get the length when I used to able deselect a previous selection and select another point while maintaining the original selection.

I hope this makes sense....

Thanks, B-

Reply to
bb

I was just doing this with no problem in 2005. I would select 2 ends of a counterbored hole to see how long a screw I needed. Then if I forgot what size it was, I would click on one of the ends again and it would be de-selected and I would see the diamter of the first one.

Is this what you meant? If so, it's working fine for me. SW2005, sp01.1,Win2k.

jk

Reply to
jk

I never thought of deselecting from the parts....

However, the picks would show up in the measure command box and allow me remove either pick from there. Now nothing shows up except all the measured values.

Is there some option or setting I'm missing?

B-

jk wrote:

Reply to
bb

No, that's the way it is. As stated, you can repick an entity to unselect it, or click in space to unselect all the entities.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

No, that's the way it is. As stated, you can repick an entity to unselect

Reply to
Andrew Troup

Don't know - your question makes sense. I agree that the list was handy.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany