Sketch Pattern - Step & Repeat - Quantity Value

Hey All! Does anyone know how to access the quantity value of a step & repeat (sketch pattern)? I'd like to use it in an equation. I found some info on the API, but I'd like to keep it simple if possible. I'm using a linear pattern, but I suppose the circular pattern isn't too different. I have used the Feature pattern value in the past, but this is stumping me.... Thanks! Dan

Reply to
SolidBug

"SolidBug" wrote in news:1158234271.519723.308790 @k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I don't think it can be done. This is jsut another reason why people avoid sketch patterns, including a bit slower performance. They have their uses, this just isn't one of them. You'll have to work around with a feature pattern.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Dan,

I am running SW2003 SP4.0. When editting the sketch, I RMB any one of the patterned entities and select "Edit Linear Step and Repeat". That opens the command box to allow you to adjust the quantites.

I hope this helps,

Reaper.

Reply to
Reaper2561