SKETCH TOOL PROBLEM

Hi all,
I had a hard time using the function "Linear Sketch Step and Repeat"
which you will find in TOOLS/SKETCH TOOLS/... Although this function
seems quite easy to handle, it is the way I want to use it that causes
me so much trouble. I want to be abled to control spacing and
repetition of the pattern once the function is on. Well, I have been
abled to control spacing from my sketch by putting a check mark beside
"Fixed" but I haven't found the way to do the same thing with the
number of repetition. Notice that I absolutely want to control these
two features from my sketch (if possible).
Could anyone help me?
Thanks
Marc
Reply to
Marc
Marc,
That tool (and circular) was added for ACAD people. It has always seemed clumsy and incomplete to me.
Truthfully, you have allot more control using feature patterns.
Mark
Reply to
MM