SKETCH TOOL PROBLEM

Hi all,

I had a hard time using the function "Linear Sketch Step and Repeat" which you will find in TOOLS/SKETCH TOOLS/... Although this function seems quite easy to handle, it is the way I want to use it that causes me so much trouble. I want to be abled to control spacing and repetition of the pattern once the function is on. Well, I have been abled to control spacing from my sketch by putting a check mark beside "Fixed" but I haven't found the way to do the same thing with the number of repetition. Notice that I absolutely want to control these two features from my sketch (if possible).

Could anyone help me?

Thanks

Marc

Reply to
Marc

Marc,

That tool (and circular) was added for ACAD people. It has always seemed clumsy and incomplete to me.

Truthfully, you have allot more control using feature patterns.

Mark

Reply to
MM