2007 Rollout Bullshit

I went my VAR's (Thom Microsystems Scotland) 2007 rollout. About an hour into the 3 hour presentation after a crash they began flogging PDMworks Enterprise. What bullshit. Not only is this =A31000 ugrade not contain anything substantial enough to fill a 3 hour presentation they're also getting people to sit through a sales presentation under false pretenses. They also don't make it clear that Enterprise and the old PDMworks are entirely different products. Naming them both PDMworks is deceptive. Not even a 'free' lunch.

Reply to
AlDman

PDMWorks Enterprise is Conisio with an increase in price of $400.0 US. Not a single thing has changed except for the name.

The problem is that the real PDMWorks vault and the vault in PDMWorks=20 "Enterprise" are totally incompatible and there is no migration tool.

The only plus side is that Conisio has a robust API.

Reply to
Tim Markoski