Templates in 2005 sp0.0

My Var has confirmed that the is an issue with templates created in SW2005 sp 0.0. The main failure is to show cosmetic thread in parts and assemblies. There may be other issues and my Var has recommended, that new templates in SW 2005 sp1.1 are made. To do this, make a new directory folder, Remove the link to your current templates, (file locations, under tools, options). Point the template location to the new directory folder. Change the template location, (templates, under tools, options), to the new directory folder. Close SW down. Restart SW and then create a new part, SW will then make new templates. These can then be edited to add your custom properties.

Reply to
pete