Movement limits

Hi, Does anybody know how to configure a certain fixed movement distance in an assembly? Maybe I am doing something wrong, but what I want to achieve is:

Example:

- I mate a cylindric rod (shaft) and with a let us say cube with a shaft dia hole. - concentric

- ok, when I make a free drag I can go with a shaft up and down in infinity...

- well I want to have limited drag in a defined distance

The point is that I want to have limits in movement of certain parts in assembly, how do I accomplish that?

Thanks. Oz

Reply to
yozotrinity

Distance Limit mates

Read help or get training.

matt

"yozotrinity" wrote in news:cm87of$qmk$ snipped-for-privacy@ls219.htnet.hr:

Reply to
matt

Reply to
yozotrinity

Go here:

Have a look at Mike's motion limiters assemblies.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Native Limit mates are a new feature as of 2004.

Reply to
Corey Scheich