multiple drawings on one sheet?

Hi,

I have to draw up several very small parts, which I shall put on A4 size pages. Or smaller if there is a standard size smaller.

But I want to print them out on an A1 or A0 page all tiled on.

How can I achieve this in SW?

thanks

Reply to
Steve

create a new drawing, set sheet format to a1 or a0, erase border.

copy a4 border from another drawing and paste into a0 drawing as many times as necessary. will not be easy to line up borders (like acad).

Reply to
kenneth b

Hi Steve, You can also put on a A1 sheet multiple views of different parts. When we have multiple parts from one assy, we put a small view of the assy on the drawing, link the BOM to this view. We make new views for the parts which need to be detailled. You can also place a balloon next to this part, linked to the part in the assembly. Just remove the leader, and you have a balloon next to the part with the correct item number. Wim

"Steve" schreef in bericht news:cj1ln3$ohu$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

Reply to
\/\/im