naming dimensions

I know how to name a dimensions in a sketch, but how do you name a dimension in a feature. For instance, if you have a dimension in Extrude 1, the default name is something like D1@Extrude1. How can I change that name to something like Head Length@Extrude1?

Reply to
cadout

Double-clicking on a feature in the design tree will cause the dimensions associated with it to show up. From there, it's a matter of renaming them just as you would in a sketch.

cadout wrote:

Reply to
silashilliard

Reply to